Monday, June 22, 2009

Let's catch up

Ok I'm determined to blog everyday! Right now it would be nice to at least blog once a week. Either way let me try to update.

Daxton~He is doing so good! I wish I would have been blogging these last few months because he has changed so much. He is talking in sentences and understanding so much more. He had a seizure in December. He had it at school and it only lasted a few minutes. The school ended up calling 911 b/c he went to sleep afterward and they thought he was having trouble breathing. He was fine at the hospital and went home a few hours later. About 2 weeks ago he had another seizure (or at least I think it was another one) It didn't last very long maybe 30-60seconds. They checked his Keppra levels and they came back on the low side so they increased his dose. Daxton had a great year at school. Right now he's going to extended school year (summer school) It's Monday-Thursday 9a-12p. I'm glad we decided to do it b/c I really think it will help him be ready for the next school year. He seems to be loving it too! Right now Daxton goes to speech twice a week for 30min with Mrs. M and then to ABA therapy twice a week. He is still on risperdal and the clonidine and of course the keppra. His behaviors are so much better. He still has his moments but I think it's a major improvement!

Sage~My baby is 1 years old! I can't believe it! He only has his two bottom teeth, so cute! He's trying to walk. He stands and walks the furniture and with his push toys and he has taken a few steps. I'm in no hurry for him to walk though. He sleeps in his own bed and doesn't even take a bottle during the night. This is very new for me b/c Daxton still sleeps with us and wakes up during the night. Sage loves to eat! He eats everything and would love to eat all day. He still refuses to drink out of a cup but just learned last night how to suck out of a straw. He is a little water bug like Daxton and could stay outside all day.

Baby #3~Yes we are pregnant again! I found out the day after Mother's day, May 11th. This is our first surprise baby and is due January 15, 2010. I'm 10 weeks right now.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but I'll continue to update as I remember new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...