Thursday, June 25, 2009

He's walking!

Sage started walking today! He's been walking on furniture, holding your hand or pushing behind a toy, but this morning he just got up and walked across the living room. It's funny to see him walking like that. All throughout the day today he would get up and walk but for the most part he's still crawling. It's almost like he doesn't even know he is actually walking.

Daxton is talking so much more I just can't believe it. He's being able to tell me so much more and I love it! His lil personality is coming out with being able to communicate more. I have such high hopes for him. He's come so far and I can't wait to see how far he will continue to go. I know God is working in his life and has something special for his future.


Yesterday we had a great day. Dax went to school and Jordan, me and Sage ran errands and ended up getting new cell phones. It's been awhile since me and Jordan bought new phones. Ours didn't even have internet I felt like we were behind( lol) Anyway new phones are definately up to date with the works :) That afternoon Jordan kept Sage and me and Dax went swimming with Jana and Travis. Daxton loves swimming in the big inground pool with Travis. I love it too! It's nice to stay cool in this hot weather AND get a tan.

Today we stayed home most of the morning and then after Daxton was finished with speech we went to my parents house and the boys swam. Dax swam with Blade and Jazer in the pool and I set up a little pool on the porch for Sage. He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...