Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer

We love summer! I'm so sad school is about to start and summer will be over. It seems like summer always goes by so fast.

Last week we had some fun in the sun with Daxton's best friend Travis...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I never did get a picture of Travis jumping, he was way too quick!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My poor little man can't slide because he's so afraid of the water bucket that dumps and makes a loud noise and scares him. He wants to go so very badly but just can't do it alone. So this time I finally talked him into sliding with me. He finally decided he would as long as I was right with him.

Photobucket

He got to slide twice on my lap before we got in trouble because Mommies can't slide on the slide :( Well at least he got to slide twice. I hate silly rules like that...things that make our life a little more difficult than it already is.


So after that he just watched Travis slide from a distance

Photobucket

Daxton asked Travis if he would go with him in the deep water and do flips! Travis is so sweet and went with him
Photobucket

And so they did flips in the deep water and had fun away from the loud water bucket and noise...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best Friends!!!!


Photobucket

I love this little boy more than words can even describe

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...