Monday, August 30, 2010

Daxton lost his very first tooth!

My lil man is growing up so fast! Daxton lost his very first tooth! He's been worried about that loose tooth for the the last few weeks and when it finally came out he was a little upset. Thankfully he got over it quickly and started to be excited that the tooth fairy was going to come!

Photobucket

It was almost like the night before Christmas in this house, we were all excited! So we put his lil tooth under his pillow and he went to sleep! I ordered a tooth fairy pillow online but it didn't make it in time....at least it will be here for the next tooth!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He woke up a little groggy but when I reminded him about his tooth… he woke up fast and got excited!

Photobucket

Daxton doesn't have a huge concept of money. He kinda knows what it is and why we need it but he doesn't get the difference between a penny and a dollar. So we decided not to just leave money and get him something he would really love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so happy we decided to do that b/c he didn't even notice the dollar bills at all and when I said look the tooth fairy even left you some money he told me Sage can have that! lol!


Dax trying to show me where his tooth is missing...

Photobucket

He is so funny! And after checking out his stuff from the tooth fairy he said let's go see what she brought Sage! I told him Sage didn't lose a tooth so she didn't bring him anything and he said ok let's go pull his tooth then!


I love you lil man!!! You are growing up way too fast! I'm enjoying every minute of watching you grow and learn!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...