Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pageants

When I first decided I wanted to put Chloe in pageants someone told me they would NEVER put their little girl in pageants because she said she knows her little girl is the cutest little girl ever and she doesn't need a judge to tell her that. That statement really shocked me. I had never ever even thought of it like that. Of course I think Chloe is adorable and I wasn't putting her in pageants to see if she was cute or for someone to tell me she was cute. That really made me wonder how many people think that way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We have done several pageants now. She has placed and won different things. She's even won Princess and Queen! I love doing pageants! This weekend we did two pageants and Chloe didn't place at either pageant but guess what....we still had fun! You win some and you lose some...that's just how it works. Jordan asked me if we were going to quit now because she didn't place and the answer to that is heck NO! Why would we quit?!?!? Would you quit playing baseball or any other sport because you lost a few games? Of course it's even more exciting when we win but it's fun no matter what.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pageants are something I get to do with Chloe that is girly and fun! It's something that my sisters and my mom and even my granny get to be involved in and enjoy too :) We get to meet lots of different people and even make new friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Chloe likes it because she gets lots of extra attention, she gets to play with new little friends, and she gets shiny pretty things to play with and chew on.

Photobucket

We plan on doing pageants until Chloe doesn't want to do them anymore. I'm not sure if that will be only for a few more months or a few more years but we are enjoying it while it lasts :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...