Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yep it was a little table!

This is our used new little table that Haley gave to us yesterday.

Photobucket

Of course it's upside down in this picture but I'll post more pictures of it right side up soon :) Thank you Haley! We are so happy that she wasn't using it and decided to give it to us. This little table is going to be the boys new spot to eat snacks.

Yesterday I took pictures of Haley's new bundle of joy and he is so adorable. He was only 12 days old.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday I also last minute made a birthday invitation for my little cousin Haley(yes I know another Haley what are the odds lol and both spelled the exact same way) Anyway here it is...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...