Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today

We went to the Children's Museum. Our little ones love it there. We have a yearly pass so we go there often.


Sage's new favorite spot is the music room.

Photobucket

He loves the drums!

Photobucket

Daxton usually doesn't like it in the music room because it's too loud but today the music wasn't as loud as it usually is so he enjoyed it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sage in the noodle maze...

Photobucket

They had fun playing today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had fun watching them have so much fun and of course I loved taking pictures of them :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a great day! Afterward we had to go to the Red Store aka Target to get Daxton the Despicable Me ds game. We brought him to the movies yesterday to see it. He did really good. I had to cover his ears for over half of the movie but he still loved it. I think he liked this movie even better than Toy Story 3. Can you believe that?!?!? He's been talking about it non stop so we can't wait until it comes out on DVD.

3 comments:

  1. I like the little dress chloe is wearing & it looked like she was trying to do that puzzle lol..cute! Was Despicable Me good? I wanna see it, but ill wait for it to come out on dvd =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever sleep? I cann't for the life of me figure out how you do all you do. Your family is soooo lucky to have you as their MOM & WIFE. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despicable Me was awesome!! We can't wait to buy it on DVD!

    HaHa Aunt Pam I hardly sleep but I'm use to it :) We have much more fun on the go than sitting at home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...