Sunday, January 29, 2012

4-52 Imperfection

Photobucket

Sleepless nights, scribbles on the walls, dishes piled, snotty little noses, cereal all over the floor, laundry to catch up on, work to finish........ Imperfection

But give us some paint and a little sunshine and it all just seems to fade away.

Let's face it, life is less than perfect. And with 3 busy little kids I've learned I don't have to do it all....this is our life, and I will enjoy every moment of it! I can't be perfect and I am just fine with that. We love our perfectly imperfect life :)


Photobucket

This past week we had a few beautiful days that were nice and warm so we went out and let the kids paint. This is a picture of my sweet 3 year old little boy's feet. Yes his toenails are painted...hey at least it's black and not pink :)


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...