Sunday, October 10, 2010

Letter from Africa

Several weeks ago we put together and sent a package of goodies to a dear sweet family doing missionary work in Chad Africa. They have 2 small boys around the same age as my two boys. This family amazes me with the dedication they have to God.


They are frequently in my thoughts and when I saw that they could get packages I was really excited. So me and my mom put together a box of goodies for them....I would have loved to send sooo much more but the darn flat rate box is a tad on the small size :( But that's ok because I plan on sending packages to them frequently!


Yesterday I got an unexpected letter from Africa...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



It was the absolute sweetest thank you letter I've ever received! And it made my day :)

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...