Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for so many things! I have 2 beautiful boys who are my entire world! A wonderful husband who is a great Daddy and provides for our family! I'm having a sweet little baby girl in about a month and I couldn't be more thankful for that too! Besides those wonderful 4 people, I have amazing parents and sisters that are my best friends! Again just so thankful for everything I have and all the people in my life. Thank you Lord!!!

Yesterday I was able to get Daxton to take his first dose of Vyvanse. He took the entire 20mg capsule. This morning he took it again. I really hope we can keep getting him to take it so we can see if this will work for him.

I'm baking an apple pie to take to Aunt Lisa's house and when it's finished we are off to spend time with family for Thanksgiving. I think this afternoon we are going to the Hamilton's house so a busy busy day. Oh did I mention that we are pulling an all nighter tonight for Black Friday shopping :) It should be interesting lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...