Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Love My Mother

Mother’s Day is special to me because I love my mom so very much!

Photobucket

Happy Mother's Day to the most supportive, amazing mother in the entire world. You take care of me and my kids every time we need you and even when I think we don't You wake up early to come help on school mornings, you help us get to appointments, you bring Daxton to therapy when I can't, you watch the kids anytime I need you to, you drop everything for us! But most of all you are there for me in my hardest times, when I need someone to talk to or to cry to....You are my very best friend!

I don't know what I would do without you, I couldn't do it without you. You mom are worth the frustration when you talk too loud, be a little nosey, or boss us around. You are worth it all :) I owe you my life in every way. And I know I am the mom I am today because of you.

Happy Mother's Day Mom...I love you! We LOVE you!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...